Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Rumor Mill

Scott Weiland to release 2nd solo album in November

The new album titled "Happy" is due out November 18th. Currently Weiland is touring heavily with Stone Temple Pilots preparing to record a new album as well.

Aerosmith soon to record new album

According to an Aerosmith fansite Steven Tyler has said the band will head to the studio at the end of the month to begin recording a new album.

Former Korn guitarist prepares for tour, release of new album

Brian “Head” Welch formerly of Korn is preparing for a support tour of his solo release Save Me From Myself due out September 9th.

2 comments:

Music Guru said...

Wow... I am not sure how I feel about any of this news... Scott Weiland is great when he isn't out of his mind... Aerosmith? Maybe it is blasphemy but hasn't social security kicked in yet? And Head? Does Head warrant his own tour AND album? I am not so sure about that... I am so confused....

The Captain said...

You might think I'm crazy but I actually was a fan of Weiland's solo album "12 Bar Blues."

I am excited about STP being back together.