Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Wednesday Roundup on Thursday (stay with me people)

My sincere apologies to those who have joined me on my voyage into the deep waters of indie music. I recently started going back to school and it has required more time than I would like.

This week we have a great review on Mother Mother's release "O My Heart" at Chewing Gum For The Ears. The review and the few tracks on their myspace page have peaked my curiosity.

Snob's music has the link to listen to the streaming of The Cold War Kids newest album "Loyalty to Loyalty" due out Sept. 23rd.

Test Pilots has a good review on the new release by Marnie Stern. Nice music. We are blessed to live in a day and age with so many badass female musicians.

Butch Walker is back. The Dead Hub reports "BUTCH WALKER TO RELEASE SYCAMORE MEADOWS IN NOVEMBER"

There are so many great posts this week. Take some time to peruse my blogroll

1 comment:

ricky said...

say, thanks for the link!